Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THE NEW "KEDS" IN TOWN



Actually, they're NIKE shoes... and they're awesome!!!

Yes, you're not dreaming. Now any horror / pop culture fan can purchase their very own pair of "Friday the 13th / Jason Vorhees" tennis shoes. Oh, man, where were these when I was a kid? Well, there's no time like the present. I'm telling you, kids today have no idea how lucky there are. Any crazy pop culture-related item you could ever want is available now. I'm talking dolls, shoes, binders, etc.

All we had were those crappy Mego dolls...

(What am I saying?! I LOVED those dolls. I still have my Flash and Captain Kirk...)

And if getting your JASON on isn't cool enough...



... now you can make your own FREDDY vs. Jason sequel with these even cooler "Nightmare on Elm Street / Freddy Kruger" shoes. I'm ordering both. Are you?

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/officially-cool/officially-cool-friday-the-13th-nike-sneakers.php

I wonder if they ship overnight...?