Thursday, June 26, 2008

JOSS STRIKES BACK!


Teaser from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on Vimeo.

Do you love Joss Whedon as much as I do?

Then you're probably just as anxious as me to see his two latest projects. The first, of course, is DOLLHOUSE, his new Fox series starring Faith herself, Eliza Dushku. Then there's this... DR. HORRIBLE'S SING-A-LONG BLOG. It's got Doogie Howser, Capt. Mal Reynolds, and looks hilarious! It's an online musical project, and since Joss's last sonic sing-a-long (Buffy's "Once More With Feeling") is a MASTERPIECE... I'm really hoping for something special. I also love that Joss is doing this on his own, and just putting up content online. Very post-strike saavy and cool. Way to go, dude!

DR. HORRIBLE launches on a computer near you this summer. A panel at the San Diego Comic Con this year promises to have the cast & crew, as well as spill the beans on the project. The panel is scheduled for July 25th. Guess you know where I'll be that day.

1 comment: