Thursday, June 12, 2008

NUMBERWANG... REVEALED



Well, apparently a lot of you folks LOOOOOOVE to play "Numberwang," and want to know where it comes from. "Numberwang" is yet another wacky skit courtesy of THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK.

THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK is a comedy show on BBC America that is just absolutely hilarious! The comedy just make no sense, and is absolutely brilliant. Check your local listing for the next episode -- I'm pretty sure my TiVo is recording another one next week. And get this, this episode apparently features "Wordwang!" Oh, I can't wait...

Of course, if you can't wait until next week for more, go to our friends at You Tube (HOW did we live without this?) and just punch in, "That Mitchell and Webb Look." You can also go to their official BBC web page at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/thatmitchellandwebbsite/

And yes, that is the guy from the Doctor Who episode, "The Long Game." Good eye, Heather!

Oh. I guess I should go back to writing my script now. Hmm... maybe I'll have lunch instead.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww...shucks. Thanks.

I had to watch a few more on youtube and I absolutely love it.

I am very surprised that my dad, who usually gets this stuff earlier in Canada, didn't call me to tell me to look out for this.