Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MY AWESOME DOG



How awesome is my dog?

So I'm playing bass the other day. You know, just noodling around, and I stumble over this really cool groove. As usual, Barney is sitting nearby hanging out. I'm playing, and I hit this really low, LOUD note. He jumps up. I tell him, "It's okay. It's just ROCK." He looks at me kinda funny, then trots over near my amp. I start playing again, really slow, slow notes. And then, ol' Barney begins to sing along. Actually, HOWL ALONG in a low pitch!!!

IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! I HAVE A MUSICAL DOG!!!

Of course, I thought this was a one-time thing...

CUT TO:

Me playing drums yesterday. And Mr. Barney trots over again, and this time JOINS right in with the howling. Next thing you know, me and doggie are making music! Dude, it's enough to make me cry. It was so frickin' CUTE!!!

Yes, I have the best dog on the planet.

No comments: