Friday, September 26, 2008

THEY'RE BACK



After canceling their summer tour, YES is back.

Go to the link below for more details on the first leg of the tour, which starts this November!!! Sadly, vocalist Jon Anderson is still suffering from throat problems and fatigue, so they'll have a replacement singer this time out. But hey... if that means they'll play songs from "Drama" now, then who cares?!!

http://www.yesworld.com/

I'll tell you, I've seen this band 32 times now. And it's NOT ENOUGH. Now if they'll just announce some SoCal dates for the second leg. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to fly to Ohio...

Hmmm. Maybe I can catch a show AND visit the old neighborhood. After all...

"Toledo is just another good stop along the good king's highway..."

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't know if this is unpopular opinion, but I think Owner of a Lonely Heart is one of the most amazing songs ever. I know they did stuff before that, but forgive me, for I am in my 20s.
It has all these elements that are just...right, you know? Great bass hook, great guitar licks, and the crescendo at the end just sends it over the edge. LOVE IT.