Friday, October 24, 2008

OBAMA VS. McCAIN... DANCE OFF!



Hilarious, eh?

But what's most fascinating about this to me is the TECHNOLOGY behind it. I don't know who did this. But whoever did... is seriously talented. But that's not the real point. What's truly amazing is that as someone who works in Hollywood on movies and TV, where MILLIONS of dollars are being spent, someone out there has taken the technology available to anyone and just gone out and DONE something amazing.

Seriously. It's incredible videos like this that are part of an entertainment revolution, one I might add, that has certain sectors of the entertainment industry SCARED S@#TLESS. (I'll let you guess who).

I can't wait to see what happens when the person (or people) behind something like this turn their talents to creating original stories and content for the Internet. Sooner or later, someone out there is gonna come up with the next STAR WARS or GONE WITH THE WIND.

I don't know about you, but I see stuff like this and just get inspired. Plus, it's DAMN FUNNY, too.

Think about it.

(Man, if only they'd had this kind of technology available when I was in film school... )

2 comments:

Milaka said...

Oh my gosh, that is funny!!! I think that McCain was funnier than Obama just because of the scary facial expressions!

Cool! Thanks for sharing! And I agree - what wouldn't we have done with that technology "back in the day"?

Rox Kennedy said...

I love the Surprise Challenger! That was hilarious! It's amazing that they can use the technology that way. Good one!