Monday, November 3, 2008

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE...



... for a picture of the REAL Camp Crystal Lake in Connecticut.

I know, I know. Halloween was last week, but I've been working so much the last month that I barely noticed. So here's your Happy-Belated-Halloween photo for 2008. Oh, and did anyone else notice that there were fewer kids out trick-or-treating this year? We usually have close to 200 kids visit us in our neighborhood. This year it was down to 120. Look, I know the economy's bad, but jeez ... don't take Halloween away from the children!!!

As for what I've been working on, aside from a certain TV show, I should have news soon about a supremely geeky horror franchise project that I've been hired to be a part of -- talk about fun assignments! But more on that later. Right now, I'm going to catch up on my sleep...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW!!!

2 comments:

ActingUpAgain said...

There's a Crystal Lake in Wisconsin as well - a Boy Scout camp. Camped there when I was about 13 - had a good laugh about it then too.

Andrew said...

The original movie was filmed at camp Nobebosco in New Jersey. I've camped right next to the lake on multiple occasions. Its pretty creepy.