Saturday, January 31, 2009

GO, CARDINALS!!!



I know what you're thinking.

I'm just jumping on the underdog bandwagon, right? Maybe. But the truth is... I've always liked the Cardinals, as I do most NFC teams. Because I'm an NFC kinda guy. Giants. Bears. Packers. And yes... COWBOYS!!! And because I love my Cowboys (no matter how much they've disappointed me lately...), I cannot--in good conscience--cheer on those Guys From Pittsburgh. Sad, but true.



I have TONS of friends who are Steeler fans, but sorry... no good Dallas fan in his or her right mind is EVER going to want a Pittsburgh team to get yet another championship. And besides, how can you not want KURT WARNER to win another ring? That guy is just an A+, stand-up guy, and for more than any other reason... I want him to SHOCK THE WORLD.

So, GO CARDINALS. You can DO it!!!

And maybe next year my DALLAS COWBOYS will actually decide to show up in December. Or win a damn playoff game. Or just MAKE the frickin' playoffs...

No comments: