Sunday, April 5, 2009

IRREDEEMABLE IS... IRRESISTABLE!



Want to get on the ground floor of a great new series?

Then get thee to your nearest comic book shop and pick up issue #1 of IRREDEEMABLE, an exciting new comic from master writer Mark Waid.

I just finished reading the first issue myself, and WOW... I can't wait to see where this goes. Now I know what you're thinking. "Dude...it's only one issue. Calm down!" Well, yes. Usually you'd be right. But when you have a premise this good ("What if the world's greatest superhero went bad and became the ultimate super-villain?") and one of the ten best writers working in comics today, you know it's only gonna get better. And that's saying something, because the first issue packs quite a whallop.

So do yourself a favor... don't wait for the tradeback on this one. Pick up IRREDEEMABLE #1 now. And join the ride each month. I have a feeling we're going to have a lot to talk about

No comments: