Friday, December 17, 2010

EWROTE AT WIZARD WORLD ANAHEIM IN 2011



So I've been putting together my convention itinerary for 2011 and am happy to announce that I'll be appearing at Wizard World's Comic Convention in Anaheim next year. Yeah, I know it's a bit far in advance, but it's never too late for geeks to plan a good comic convention sojourn. So if you want a TITANS or SHAZAM title signed by yours truly with a smile, and you plan on being in SoCal next Spring, come on out and say hi.



I'll also be making several other convention appearances next year to promote some very special TITANS, EUREKA, and TBA (!!!) pop culture creations. So stayed tuned!

WIZARD WORLD ANAHEIM COMIC CON
April 29, 30, & May 1

http://www.wizardworld.com/ericwallace.html

(Or just click on the title of this posting and you'll be taken to the Wizard World website)

See you all next year!

2 comments:

TarcĂ­sio Aquino said...

Wow. Congratulations, Mr. Wallace. Hey, what about that Q&A topic you talked about? Anxious for that... I have some questions. :)

EWROTE said...

I haven't forgotten Tarcisio!

:-)

Just been working too much -- but I hope to get this going as soon as I'm caught up on my deadlines, probably end of this month.

Thanks for hanging in there,

EW