Friday, April 1, 2011

WONDERCON 2011... THE FUN BEGINS



DAY ONE is already underway here at San Francisco's WonderCon and hopefully you're already here! What's that? YOU'RE NOT? Well, there's still time as the festivities run through Sunday. So if you the Northern California, come on down!



As you can see, there's a cool DOCTOR WHO presence here this year. I'm looking forward to hearing the Who panel on Sunday and hear superscribe NEIL GAIMAN talk about his episode.



I was also on today's DC NATION PANEL with number DC big wigs, including Dan DiDio, JT Krul, Frank Quietly, Francis Manipul, and Len Wein to name a few. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of myself... so I took one of the DC logo on the big screen after the panel was over. But good news: the panel is being rebroadcast on Sirius/XM, so you'll be able to catch it at some point. Just wish I'd actually said something impressive, because--sadly--I did not. Oh, well!

There were a few Osiris, Titans, & Black Adam fans in the audience, which was encouraging. Thanks to those folks for coming out and supporting TITANS & SHAZAM.



Above is a look at the convention floor Friday afternoon. Not crowded at all like San Diego. And very family friendly!

Coming soon: MORE FROM WONDERCON 2011

No comments: