Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OUT TODAY... TITANS 38



This is it, folks. The conclusion of "The Methuselah Imperative" and my final TITANS issue. It's been so much fun writing this book. I'll save an extended chronicling of my wonderfully crazy Titans journey for another time. For now, let me just say THANK YOU to all the wonderful Titans fans who've expressed your support over the last year-and-a-half. I'd like to dedicate this final issue to you, as well as to my awesome DC creative teammates that helped put this book together each month.

And a special thanks to Fabrizio Fiorentino, my partner-in-crime for the majority of these issues. You rock!

All right -- I'm getting sentimental and Deathstroke would not approve. So I'll only add this: see you September 14th for MISTER TERRIFIC #1!

5 comments:

ToB said...

Thanks very much to you and Fabrizio for a wild ride, Eric. It was a nice conclusion. I wish it had marked the start of a rebooted classic Titans title! I don't think I'm alone in wishing that.

You and Fabrizio took Roy to hell and I'm really glad you brought him back; the new characters were also interesting. I thought Allegra was great; still hoping for more old school Titans stories with a new school approach...

ETHAN ? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fabrizio Fiorentino said...

It has been a great HONOR and PRIVILEGE to work with you Eric during the past two years. It has been also a WONDERFUL experience! Let me add that you are a great Writer but as person you are even better !
YOU ROCK !

Fabry

The Reviewer said...

Nice review my friend - but for another point of view on Titans 38 - http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com/2011/09/titans-38.html

TarcĂ­sio Aquino said...

Thank you so much, Eric.

You know how I love these characters and I am very happy with the end you gave to Roy and Joey.

I really wished that we could see this team of Titans, but...

I just missed Fiorentino on the last issue!

Awesome work!!!