Monday, October 17, 2011

BACK IN NYC



I'm back in LA and exhausted from all the fun at this year's NEW YORK COMIC CON. Thanks to all the great fans who came out! I had a blast talking comics (and football!) all weekend. Here are a few photos from NYCC 2011. Above is the view of the Empire State Building as you look directly down 34th street from the Javits Center.



Next is the geeky madness on the main floor. I don't know what the actual attendence figures are, but it was packed! Especially on Saturday. Oh, and I saw SNL's Fred Armisten on Sunday. Guess he's a geek, too.



That's me above talking about MISTER TERRIFIC #3 & 4 as part of the DC ALL ACCESS PANEL: JUSTICE LEAGUE. WONDER WOMAN & 100 BULLETS scribe Brian Azzarello is on the left.



That's me, along with fellow DC writers Joshua (I, VAMPIRE) Fialkov and Sterling (HAWK & DOVE) Gates posing with a fan at our Thursday night signing at JIM HANLEY'S UNIVERSE. Great shop, btw! Make sure to visit it for your comic book needs the next time you're in Manhattan.



A view of the DC Comics booth, complete with a huge silkscreen ad for BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY. Can't wait to play that...



And last, but not least... the exterior of the Javits Center itself. This is where it happens. Where will you be next October 2012?

No comments: