Friday, September 14, 2012

EWROTE @ STAN LEE'S COMIKAZE 2012

 LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENT FOLKS...

Yes, I'll be appearing at Stan Lee's Comikaze Convention 2012 this weekend! I'll be part of a panel on all-things DOCTOR WHO. Joining me... hmmmm. Make that I have the privilege of appearing with the wonderful Daphne Ashbrook. You probably know her best as "Grace," the 8th Doctor's companion in the Fox Doctor Who TV movie from 1996.


Also joining us will be other guests, including the always fabulous Jessica The Comic Book Girl, and if you don't know her... trust me. She's a delight, plus uber-talented, and she definitely knows her DW.

The Details:

STAN LEE'S COMIKAZE EXPO 2012
LA Convention Center
Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 15-16
For info, go to: http://comikazeexpo.com/

Doctor Who Panel
Saturday, Sept. 15th @ 11am.
Room 301B

I hope to see you there!





No comments: